Tupelo Honey Teas is dedicated to helping the environment. We are always striving to streamline our process and products to lessen our carbon footprint. Here are the ways we contribute to the environment:
- We purchase organic tea and herbs unless organic is unavailable.
- We have begun the process of trying to source local herbs for our blends.
- When we serve tea, we encourage people to bring their own cups, but when they do not, we use compostable cups, lids and straws.
- Tea cannot grow locally so when carbon offsets are available, we purchase them.
- We use a paperless credit card system that emails or texts patrons receipts.
- When invoicing, we use paperless invoicing.
- We compost all of our used leaves from tastings.